British Pagan is the home of Tudorix Hetash, a British pagan & occultist with 25 years of experience.
Tudorix had spiritual experiences from a young age, his earliest memories being visions and lucid dreams of apparitions and unworldly entities, and practising a primitive form of ritual magick as a young boy. Finally he discovered spiritualism then subsequently occultism through Witchcraft at around the age of 11 or 12.
Through a blessing in disguise (complex trauma-triggered DiD), Tudorix was able to study a number of religious systems both academically and practically through a number of ‘identities’. These have dominated his life for the last decade, ever shifting, but have provided a comprehensive understanding and unique knowledge to apply in his magickal work.
- Practising pagan & occultist since c. 1995; British Witchcraft / Wicca, Spiritualism, and Hermeticism.
- BSc in Natural Sciences
- DipHE Law
- 2 years in Theravada Buddhism
- 4 years in Orthodox Christian monasticism
- 6 years in Hasidic Judaism (Breslov-Lubavitch crossover)
- 4 years in Islam (split between Shi’a and Sunni, including Salafism & Sufism)
- 12 months in Hinduism (Shaktism; received Diksha from Guru Moti Lal ji in early 2020)
In addition to experience in the above, I have also spent my life working with Linux and OpenBSD servers, have experience with Photoshop & Quark, digital audio production (trackers, sequencers, synths), archaeology, curation, and enjoy studying languages & linguistics – particularly historical linguistics with dead languages.
This page is a work in progress. Please contact me if you have any questions :).